Automatic crosscut saw KP 900 Automat is a suitable solution for the preparation of beams and plates in the production of pallets and other wooden packaging products. It was designed to replace a heavy physical work, eliminate operator’s errors, was able to fast change of shortened lengths in a significant variability of orders and could also handle a wide range of input lengths. All this together brings significant material saving, often up to 25% time saving on material processing units and last but not at least far more accessible and safer work for the operator.Of course, there are security features that ensure the security of work on the rip saw. The machine fulfils the strictest demands on the protection of work follows from relevant EC regulations and directives.
- length of the feeding device according to the customer’s requirement (3,2 m – 7,2 m)
- the input table is smooth steel or with rollers
- drive unit AC SERVO – high precision, long service life, minimum noise
- linear feed of the travel carriage integrated on the solid closed profile
- continuous control of the loader feed rate from 0 to 60 m/min (0 to 90 m/min)
- start of the loader feed – foot pedal
- sufficient performance of the feeder for heavy sections
- possibility to process material in the packet
- length measurement of the components
- lateral tilt of the input table 8°
- saw blade disc 500 mm, 550 mm or 600 mm
- engine power 7,5 kW
- saw feed speed into the cut continuously regulated
- pneumatic pushing down the cut piece
- lateral pneumatic pressure
- maximum positioning accuracy tolerance ± 0.5 mm of material (± 0.3 mm optional)
- LCD Touch Screen control panel
- side tilt table of cross-cut units 8 °
- smooth steel table or with rollers of length 2 m (or according to the customer’s request)
- lateral tilt of the input conveyor 8 °
Basic Equipment Functions
Manual feeding of the material is done by two buttons or by setting length values on the Touch Screen. Start by foot pedal. Use for individual cuts.
There is one value that is set for the whole length of the input material. Start is done by foot pedal. The cutting is done automatically for whole material, based on set value. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to length of input material. Usage is also for production of cubes. Advantage is also fast change of values according to frequent variation of input lengths.
This mode is adjusted to ensure maximum yield of material by setting of required value that is combined for whole input material length. There is possibility of front cut setting. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to length of input material
Number of lengths in program is 10 (possible choice of lengths of the specified data for the cutting), number of program 20 (10 programs for cutting lengths in fixed order, 10 programs for cutting optimization). Fast and simply program overwriting. high variability. Application for a production of cuts on a wide range of packaging products.
The machine can be operated by one operator. It depends on weight and quantity of input material, which is needed to be put on the table of the saw machine.
Cross-cut saw capacity
The capacity of production is determined by dimensions of processed material, by its length and by produced assortment. For calculation is used value of maximal pusher feed speed up to 100 m/min. and speed of 1 cut approximately 2 sec. It is processed about 20 – 25 m3 of palette boards, or 20 – 25 thousand cubes for palette production.
Further possible expansion of the machine KP 900 Automat
It is possible to complete Automatic cross-cut saw with elements on input and output of the machine.
There is a possibility to use lateral feed chain conveyor at the input table.
There is a possibility to use driven roller conveyors (2 m or 3 m long) with pneumatic ejectors for the packet to the lateral gravitational slipway on the output table.
The output of the machine can be equipped with flight conveyor for chips or cubes cut.
|Saw blade||from 500mm to 600 mm|
|Engine power||7,5 kW/ 11 kW/ 15kW|
|Cut precision||+-0.5 mm|
|Feeding speed||60m/min. (120m/min.)|
|Pressurized air connection||0,8MPa|
|Exhaust||2x120 mm - 30m/s|
|Operating height||850 mm|
|The length of the feeder table||3.2 m- 7.2 m (up to 14.2m optional)|
|Integrated control panel with touchscreen|