Cross-cut saw KP 500 Automat is a suitable solution for the preparation of beams and plates in the production of pallets and other wooden packaging products. It was designed to replace a heavy physical work, eliminate operator’s errors, was able to fast change of shortened lengths in the significant variability of orders and could also handle a wide range of input lengths. All this together brings significant material saving, often up to 25% time saving on material processing units and last but not at least far more comfortable and safer work for the operator. Of course, there are security features that ensure the security of work on the rip saw. The machine fulfils the strictest demands on the protection of work follows from relevant EC regulations and directives.
- for input timber length to 4,2 m or 6,2 m
- variant of machine construction – left (ie. material input from the right)
- smooth steel input table
- AC servo drive unit - high precision, long service life, minimum noise
- linear feed of the travelling carriage integrated on the solid closed profile
- continuous feed speed control from 0 to 60 m/min.
- start of the loader feed – food pedal
- sufficient performance of the feeder for heavy sections
- the possibility of processing material in the packet
- measurement of the length of components
- length combination of cut controlled according to the selected program
- lateral tilt of the input table 8°
- saw blade disc 500 or 550 mm
- engine power 5,5 kW or 7,5 kW
- saw feed speed into the cut continuously regulated
- upper pneumatic pressure on the cut piece
- tolerance of maximum accuracy of the positioning material +/- 0,5 mm
- LCD Touch Screen control panel
- Lateral tilt of the table of the cutting unit is 8°
- steel table of the length 2 m (or according to the customer’s requirement)
- lateral tilt of the input conveyor is 8°
Basic Equipment Functions
1. Individual cut
Manual feeding of the material is done by two buttons or by setting length values on the Touch Screen. Start by the foot pedal. Use for individual cuts.
2. Manual mode
There is one value that is set for the whole length of the input material. The start is done by the foot pedal. The cutting is done automatically for whole material, based on set value. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to the length of input material. Usage is also for production of cubes. The advantage is also the fast change of values according to the frequent variation of input lengths.
3. Automat mode
This mode is adjusted to ensure maximum yield of material by a setting of required value that is combined with whole input material length. There is the possibility of front cut setting. Reverse movement is moved on default value according to length of input material
Number of lengths in the program is 10. Number of programs is 15. Fast and simply program overwriting. High variability. usage for big range of cover products.
The machine can be operated by one operator. Location of the second operator is limited by weight and amount of found material which the attendance has to place in manually into the machine.
|Saw blade||500, 550 mm|
|Engine power||5,5 kW, 7,5 kW|
|Cut precision||+-0.5 mm|
|Pressurized air connection||0,8MPa|
|Exhaust||1x120 mm - 30m/s|
|Operating height||850 mm|
|Control panel with touchscreen|
|The length of the feeder table||3.2 m- 6.2 m|