Description of equipment
The operator places the palette on the input feeding conveyor and confirms the running of the process or the palette enters the stacker fully automatically from the nailing automated machine SMPA 500.2 ED or from the after-treatment pallet line SMOP.
The first step is to rotate 90° range of the input conveyor and then the palette automatically moves into the overturning equipment and rotate 180° range. This function of overturning equipment of 180° enables stacking pallets interlocked, one palette into another. Within this kind of stacking every second palette is overturned. In a simple stacking, the palette moves in the stacker without overturning.
The operator enters on the terminal required number of pallets in the stack. After completing the specified number of stacking pallets, the stack moves on the output conveyor.
Fulfilment of output conveyor is confirmed by an acoustic horn, then operator cleans the output conveyor out by a forklift.
When the palette is passing through, motors of conveyors and lifting aggregate runs automatically. After finishing work they turn off automatically up to the arrival of another one.
The composition of the equipment
Input conveyor of 90° rotating
Overturning equipment of 180°
1. Input conveyor of 90° rotate
- the input roller driven conveyer with the lifting of cross driven chain conveyor
- pneumatic lift of chain conveyor
2. Overturning equipment of 180°
- driven chain conveyor with trowel overturning
- deactivation option for simple stacking
3. The stacker
- driven chain conveyor of moving the palette to the stacker mechanism,
- lifting of palette by electric drive; fixation of stack by thorns
4. Output conveyor
- driven chain conveyor for distribution of palette stacks from the stacker
- optional length of output conveyor 2m, 3m, 4m and 5m
Stacker can be used after the nailing machine SMPA 500. 2ED, or in complete line.